The Archery Range is now open. We currently have 5 archery lanes available:
- 10 yard
- 20 yard
- 30 yard
- 40 yard
- 50 yard
$5.00 per Day, General Public
$3.00 per Day, Active Military
18 and under and BSC Members – Free
Archery range rules
- Please check in at Retail Center in the main building.
- Firearms are prohibited on all archery ranges.
- All range users are personally responsible for range safety and safe shooting.
- All shooters are responsible for the immediate correction of any unsafe conditions.
- If you observe any unsafe conditions, report them immediately to the retail center. The phone number is 623-474-5004.
- Field tips and target archery tips only.
- Shooting is permitted when all persons are behind the shooting line and safe shooting conditions exist.
- All shooting is to be into bales and safety backstops only. Shooting at unauthorized targets (cans, cactus, animals, etc.) is strictly prohibited.
- Shoot from yardage markers only.
- Handle equipment in a safe manner, with arrows always pointed towards the target.
- Keep arrows in the quivers until you are ready to shoot. Arrows may only be nocked on the shooting line.
- Deposit all trash in containers.
- Respect others and their equipment.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18+ years of age.
- During special events the range is under the control of the Director of Shooting. Obey the instructions of the officials.
- Persons who have been consuming alcohol or are under the influence of drugs are prohibited from shooting. Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited on all ranges at the Joe Foss shooting complex.
- Following these rules while using the range is mandatory. Violators will be asked to correct unsafe shooting activities and may be asked to leave the facility if not in compliance, and may also be subject to criminal and/or civil sanctions.
- In the case of emergency, call 911.
Please follow these rules when using the archery range.